DynaMed Plus is here. Follow these instructions to download this app to up to three devices to take advantage of this additional point of care tool.
- Download the free DynaMed Plus app from the iTunes App store/Google Play
- Access DynaMed Plus from the library.
- Click on the Mobile use – Get the DynaMed Mobile App link under Spotlight.
- Enter your email address and click Send.
An authentication link is emailed to you.
- Open the email from your mobile device and tap the authentication link to authenticate the app.
Note: If you do not tap the authentication link in the email within 48 hours you will need to request a new authentication key from within DynaMed Plus.
- The DynaMed Plus App opens on your device and begins the initial content download.
Note: It is recommended that you are on a Wi-Fi connection for the initial download of DynaMed Plus content as well as when updates become available. It takes 20-30 minutes.